Yay! My New PC

Finally, got my new computer up and running. Bought a new Intel G620 with Asrock U3S3 LGA1155 motherboard and 2 sticks of 2GB memory.

Got stumped for almost 2 days after installing Windows 7 Home Premium and the motherboard's onboard video drivers. The screen blacks out but still with a mouse cursor showing and the hard drive light actively blinking. Searched on the net and found out that you need to switch to VGA first and lo and behold the Windows desktop showed! tsk tsk. I plugged in both VGA and DVI in my Samsung EX2020 LED monitor and apparently the Windows desktop with the onboard video used the VGA output. I'll have to switch it to DVI later though.



Specifications:

Intel G620 2.6 Ghz processor

Asrock U3S3 motherboard (LGA 1155 with USB 3.0, SATA III)

Kingston 2GBx2 DDR3 memory

plus my old Seagate 1TB SATA 2 drive, LG combo drive



Next project: 64GB SSD drive  :D

Comments

  1. Hello I have a problem sa aking E-prepaid card. Hindi ako maka purchase na sa apple store and also i can't add it to my paypal account. Im still not sure if my E-prepaid card is verify or not. Do i have to wait until they verify my E-prepaid card. Btw I just got my card the day before yesterday.Looking forward for your respond.

    Thanks,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has to be verified first before you can use it with Paypal.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply for an Import Permit or Clearance from the Optical Media Board (OMB) [2023 update]

How to Authenticate PRC Certificate of Registration , Itemized Board Rating, and apply for Certificate of Good Standing

Jollibee Birthday Party (Hello Kitty theme package) 2020