Gouda's Gilde Stroopwafelen (Dutch syrup waffles)




Yay!  After 7 years, I finally got my hands on a pack of Gouda's Gilde Stroopwafel (Dutch syrup waffles) again!

First got a taste of it when my uncle from Germany gave us a small box.  You put it over your cup of coffee or tea to soften the caramel for a few minutes before eating.  It's the best I've ever tasted and since then I tried searching for it here in Manila but to no avail.  Until the package I ordered arrived today.  :D   I've tasted some from Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf and those sold at 7-11 and the supermarket but it doesn't compare to the taste of the ones from Gouda's Gilde.  Seriously.

I'm saving some for the rainy days ahead where a hot cup of milk tea and some stroopwafelen is enough to put a smile on my face on an otherwise gloomy rainy day.


Update:
Recently found someone selling it at Shopee. A bit pricy though.

Comments

  1. Precious.

    Precious Gouda's Gilde Caramel Waffles.

    We share the same sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to Apply for an Import Permit or Clearance from the Optical Media Board (OMB) [2023 update]

How to Authenticate PRC Certificate of Registration , Itemized Board Rating, and apply for Certificate of Good Standing

Jollibee Birthday Party (Hello Kitty theme package) 2020